Fun 5-minute drawing lessons for kids—great for young artists, birthday gifts, homeschool art lessons, and elementary art classes!
Perfect for budding artists and kids who have never drawn before, this beginner drawing book will teach your kid how to draw their favorite animals in no time! Author and professional artist Alli Koch's kid friendly, mini drawing lessons will help your child practice their basic art skills and teach them how to draw with confidence. This book is perfect for kids 7-12, but kids as young as 5 with an interest in art will be able to easily follow along as well. No experience required!
• Easy-to-Follow Instructions: Simple steps and diagrams from start to finish
• 40+ Cool Projects: Learn how to draw favorite animals from the farm, forest, jungle, and sea, including everything from a llama to a dolphin to a kangaroo
• Layflat Binding: Making it easier for kids to keep the book open as they follow along
• Perforated Pages and Premium Paper: Easily removable pages that are thick and sturdy
• 9 x 9 Size: Big pages so your kid has no problem seeing each step
About the Author
Alli Koch is a city girl at heart, based in Dallas, Texas. She is the hands and heart behind Alli K Design, which is all she has known since college. With persistence and determination, she has turned her canvas crafts into murals, flower doodles into published books, and hanging out with friends sometimes involves recording her podcast, Breakfast with Sis. Alli discovered that creating, inspiring, and teaching others is what makes her thrive. A typical day for Alli includes going to Chick-fil-A, cuddling with her cats, and hanging out at her local plant nursery.
Please Note: Not all books displayed on this site are available in the store. Please call the store if you are looking for a specific book.