Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Judy Moody series.
- #1: Judy Moody: Está de mal humor / Judy Moody Was In a Mood (Paperback): $7.95
- #2: Judy Moody and Stink: The Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Treasure Hunt (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Judy Moody and Friends: Amy Namey in Ace Reporter (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: Judy Moody and Friends: Frank Pearl in The Awful Waffle Kerfuffle (Paperback): $4.99
- #5: Judy Moody and Friends: Stink Moody in Master of Disaster (Paperback): $4.99
- #6: Judy Moody and Friends: Triple Pet Trouble (Paperback): $4.99
- #7: Judy Moody and Friends: Mrs. Moody in The Birthday Jinx (Paperback): $4.99
- #8: April Fools', Mr. Todd! (Judy Moody and Friends #8) (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Judy Moody and Friends: Searching for Stinkodon (Paperback): $4.99
- #12: Judy Moody and Friends: Prank You Very Much (Paperback): $4.99
- #13: Judy Moody and the Bucket List (Hardcover): $15.99
- #14: Judy Moody and the Right Royal Tea Party (Hardcover): $15.99
- #15: Judy Moody, Book Quiz Whiz (Compact Disc): $25.99
It’s an honest-to-jeepers mystery! Agent Judy Drewdy sets out to solve the case of the missing puppy when a canine-cop-in-training vanishes into thin air.
Judy Moody is in a sleuthing, Nancy Drew kind of mood. She’s hunting for a mystery — and she doesn’t have to snoop for long! When Mr. Chips, a beloved crime-dog-in-training, goes missing, Judy and her chums find themselves smack-dab in the middle of a real-life, scare-your-pants-off whodunit. Was Mr. Chips stolen by dirty dognappers? And why are chocolate-chip cookies disappearing all over town?
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She is also the author of three Sisters Club stories, two books about Ant and Honey Bee, and many other books for children. Megan McDonald lives in California.
Peter H. Reynolds is a New York Times best-selling illustrator who has created many acclaimed books for children. In addition to his Creatrilogy — The Dot, Ish, and Sky Color — he is the author-illustrator of Rose’s Garden, The North Star,and So Few of Me and the illustrator of Megan McDonald’s Judy Moody and Stink series. Born in Canada, Peter H. Reynolds now lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
These books...are likely to improve the reader's mood by a good bit.
Judy is an endearing mix of precocious and familiar with just the right amount of exaggeration.
—School Library Journal
Mysteries and Moody, a winning combination.
Please Note: Not all books displayed on this site are available in the store. Please call the store if you are looking for a specific book.