Email or call for price
Books babies can really sink their gums into! Now in bilingual English and Spanish!
Who munches the grass? Hungry cows!
Who rolls in the mud? Playful pigs!
Who greets the day? Crowing roosters!
Indestructibles is the trusted series for easing little ones into story time. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles are built for the way babies “read” (i.e., with their hands and mouths) and are:
- Rip Proof—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards
About the Author
Maddie Frost is an illustrator living in Arlington, Massachusetts.
Amy Pixton, a mother of triplets, created Indestructibles after bits of traditional board books found their way into her babies' mouths. Amy lives in Kansas City with her husband and their three children.
"A great series to add to library shelves, giveaways, and story time choral reading shelves." —School Library Journal
Please Note: Not all books displayed on this site are available in the store. Please call the store if you are looking for a specific book.