Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Weird But True series.
- #2: Weird But True Sports: 300 Wacky Facts About Awesome Athletics (Paperback): $8.99
- #3: National Geographic Kids Weird But True!: Ripped from the Headlines 3: Real-life Stories You Have to Read to Believe (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: Weird But True 3: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #5: Weird But True! 3: 300 Outrageous Facts (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #6: Weird But True 5: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #7: Weird But True 5: Expanded Edition (Hardcover): $18.90
- #8: Weird But True 7: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #9: Weird But True 8: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
About the Author
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC KIDS inspires young adventurers to explore the world through award-winning magazines, books, website, apps, games, toys, television series and events and is the only kids brand with a world-class scientific organization at its core.
Jonathan Halling is an award-winning creative director at National Geographic, where he has worked for more than 20 years. A graduate of the Rochester Institute of Technology, he has also designed many book covers, including Buzz Aldrin’s No Dream Is Too High: Life Lessons from a Man Who Walked on the Moon. To learn more, visit jonathanhallingcreative.com.
Please Note: Not all books displayed on this site are available in the store. Please call the store if you are looking for a specific book.