Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Judy Moody series.
- #1: Judy Moody (Hardcover): $16.99
- #2: Judy Moody Gets Famous! (Hardcover): $16.99
- #3: Judy Moody Saves the World! (Hardcover): $15.99
- #4: Judy Moody Predicts the Future (Hardcover): $15.99
- #5: Judy Moody and Friends: Stink Moody in Master of Disaster (Hardcover): $12.99
- #6: Judy Moody and Friends: Triple Pet Trouble (Hardcover): $12.99
- #7: Judy Moody and Friends: Mrs. Moody in The Birthday Jinx (Hardcover): $12.99
- #8: April Fools', Mr. Todd! (Judy Moody and Friends #8) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #9: Judy Moody and Friends: Judy Moody, Tooth Fairy (Hardcover): $12.99
- #10: Judy Moody and Friends: Not-So-Lucky Lefty (Hardcover): $12.99
- #11: Judy Moody and Friends: Searching for Stinkodon (Hardcover): $12.99
- #13: Judy Moody and the Bucket List (Hardcover): $15.99
- #14: Judy Moody and the Right Royal Tea Party (Hardcover): $15.99
- #15: Judy Moody, Book Quiz Whiz (Compact Disc): $25.99
It’s Backwards Day, so Judy Moody double-dares herself to become Queen of the Good Mood for one whole week. Can she do it?
Will the real Judy Moody please stand up? In honor of Backwards Day, Judy Moody decides to turn that frown upside down, make lemonade out of lemons, and be nice to stinky little brothers. In fact, Judy becomes a NOT moody, cool-as-a-cucumber neat freak for one whole entire day. But when her combed hair, matching outfits, and good moods hang around for days after, her friends begin to worry. Could this smiley Judy be an imposter?
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She is also the author of three Sisters Club stories, two books about Ant and Honey Bee, and many other books for children. She lives in Sebastopol, California.
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Judy Moody and Stink books and the author-illustrator of The Dot, Ish, Sky Color, So Few of Me, The North Star, Rose’s Garden, and The Smallest Gift of Christmas. Born in Canada, he now lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
The delightfully flawed Judy’s trials with being “good” will resonate with any child forced to summon a little self-control. Utterly appealing pen-and-ink art and situations readers can’t help but enjoy our evidence for why Judy’s adventures continue to be popular. Even new Moody fans will find diving into the series this late in the game a pleasure.
McDonald’s peppy writing, with an undercurrent of understanding and sympathy for irrepressible Judy’s struggles, and Reynolds’ energetic line drawings make for another winning entry in this popular series.
Please Note: Not all books displayed on this site are available in the store. Please call the store if you are looking for a specific book.